Recent years have been an intensive time of development of the cosmetics industry in Poland. Big international concerns compete with numerous small Polish manufactories.
Changing law, adjusting the law to EU regulations - it brings enormous challenges for the dynamically developing cosmetic sector of the economy. We provide services to Polish cosmetics producers, including producers of natural cosmetics.
We provide legal support when introducing cosmetic products to the market, labeling and registering them, as well as withdrawing a cosmetic from the market.
With our extensive experience, we support cosmetic entrepreneurs in the field of brand building and protection, including trademark and legal protection of recipes. We represent cosmetic entrepreneurs at the judicial and extrajudicial stages in cases of combating unfair competition.
The services provided by the Law Firm include, among others:
- Advice on registration, manufacturing and marketing of cosmetic products
- Consulting in the field of product labeling
- Representation before regulatory authorities
- Representation in disputes with competitors (including unfair advertising and misleading product labeling)
- Development of a product distribution network (e.g. distribution and franchise agreements, agency agreements)
- Advice on risk optimization and appropriate organization of cosmetic companies, medical entities, verification of compliance of the applicable procedures and processes with the law
- Development of legal solutions for e-commerce
- Development and review of general terms and conditions and regulations for consumer sales
- Advice on competition and consumer protection
- Ongoing support in the field of promotion and advertising law
The scope of our activities
A victorious army wins first, and then it seeks to fight. A defeated army fights first, and then strives for victory."