We advise entities from the healthcare sector, including manufacturers and distributors of medicinal products, veterinary medicinal products and pharmaceutical raw materials, manufacturers of medical devices and entities providing medical services.
We help our clients make key decisions to respond to the challenges of the dynamically changing legal and business environment.
The services provided by the Law Firm include, among others:
- Consulting in the field of servicing medical entities
- Preparation of documentation necessary to run medical entities
- Transformation of medical entities
- Support for the sale of medical entities
- Representation in disputes with the National Health Fund and the Ministry of Health
- Representation in malpractice cases
- Representing clients in all proceedings under the Cosmetics Law, Pharmaceutical Law, the Act on Counteracting Drug Addiction and the Reimbursement Act
- Comprehensive legal assistance in crisis situations
- Advice on risk optimization and appropriate organization of medical entities, verification of compliance of applicable procedures and processes with the law
The scope of our activities
Avoiding fighting the orderly ranks of the enemy and not attacking great formations is the art of adaptation. The principle of military action is not to face a high hill and not to face those who have a high hill behind their backs.”